Webinar participants will learn how to—
- Successfully implement the IAQ Tools for Schools Framework and systematically address IAQ issues with policies and practices that save money and improve health.
- Use the School IAQ Assessment Mobile App—new technology featuring the IAQ Tools for Schools Action Kit—to conduct regular walkthrough assessments and take simple, low-cost actions to prevent or correct environmental health issues in school facilities.
- Replicate best practices used by a school district facility director who has successfully implemented IAQ Tools for Schools and improved IAQ in his school district.
Featured IAQ Experts
- Tracy Enger, Facilitator, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Indoor Environments Division
- David M. Hill, Executive Director of Facilities & Operations, Blue Valley Schools (Kansas)
What is the IAQ Knowledge-to-Action Professional Training Webinar Series?
The IAQ Knowledge-to-Action Professional Training Webinar Series comprises four 1-hour technical, core-competency, Web-based trainings designed to demonstrate how to translate the knowledge gained in the IAQ Master Class Professional Training Webinar Series into actions that improve or sustain an IAQ management program within your school or school district.
You will learn how to implement a successful organizational and programmatic framework for comprehensive and proactive IAQ management using EPA’s Framework for Effective School IAQ Management: Key Drivers. In addition, the series will cover the critical actions needed to address building-related environmental health issues (Technical Solutions) and how to use the detailed walkthrough assessment checklists in the School IAQ Assessment Mobile App to identify and prioritize IAQ improvements.
Gain recognition for your knowledge acquisition and commitment to action through certificates of completion for each training.